Thursday, January 25

Weird Things ...

I've been tagged by Wendy for the weird game. I have to name 6 weird things about me. Trust me, I have plenty to choose from.

Weird things about Diane
1. When I was a kid I used to make little sandwiches out of potato chips and dill pickles. Must be the sour/salty thing. That all sounds pretty gross today.
2. My parents did not give me a middle name. I have one now that I have been married for 16 years. To make matters worse one of my brothers is a Junior, so he had 4 names while I had two.
3. I'm really weird about food. I love pickles, but don't care for raw cucumbers, love grapes, hate raisins, etc.
4. It drives me crazy when my husband or kids channel surf, but I do it all the time!
5. When eating out - I almost always order the same thing at a specific restaurant, and secretly wish I would order something new. Several of my favorite places to eat in Dallas are Rick Stein's Steakhouse where I order the Filet Oscar and Luna de Noche, where I order Ross's Choice which is chicken tortilla soup and a taco al carbon. Desperados is the only place in town where I actually choose between two entrees - of course they are the same two every time we go there. I'm such a creature of habit.
6. And last but not least - I have the most ridiculous laugh. Once I get going, sometimes I can't stop. Before you know it, everyone else is laughing and noone knows why. It's looking like my daughter will also have the crazy laugh curse.
I'll start with my friend : Cathy to tag. If you're tagged, you should identify 6 weird things about yourself and then tag 6 more bloggers. Be sure to let them know they're tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home