Friday, July 6

New Dogeared Jewelry




We got our latest shipment in from Dogeared Jewelry yesterday. Some of the items we have had out of stock are now available on the site, plus we have some new items like the circle necklace, thank you, thinking of you, and hot chick which will be on the site over the weekend. We also are adding the original make a wish necklace with the wishbone and a make a wish necklace with the genie lamp. They have created a Make a Wish Bracelet, which we will be adding this weekend. It is irish linen which can handle more than the silk threads. My new personal favorite is this ask, receive, bracelet featuring the genie lamp in sterling silver. A friend asked me if you could have a special power, what would I choose. Genie power was my answer. I hope you like the new additions.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home